If you’re someone who has to manually juice citrus fruits on a regular basis, it’s about time you revolutionized the way you collect the tangy and zesty liquid used for alcohol-based drinks and baked goods. With the help of the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer, you’ll not only be able to get more juice out of natural fruits, but you’ll also spend far less time extracting than ever before.
SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer
As with any automated or electric citrus juicer, the main purpose behind the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer is to give every homeowner the ability to do more in far less time. With the help of a motorized juicing head, you’ll not only be able to speed through a bunch of ingredients, but you’ll also have the ability to take advantage of pure and fresh juice with minimal traces of pulp and zero seeds.
This model is truly one of the more advanced citrus juicers on the market mostly because it does everything that a manual juicer doesn’t, especially in terms of the amount of juice that you can collect from a single fruit.
Who Is This Product For?
One thing you’ll immediately notice with the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer is that it’s a problem solver. Home cooks will have the ability to extract more juice than ever before, which is ideal for any recipes that call for larger quantities. Another interesting feature is that as this model separates the juice from the pulp, and you can also use the pulp for other recipes, such as creating a batch of muffins or homemade marmalade.
Not having enough time to prepare an entire gourmet meal is one of the biggest issues that people experience when it comes to get-togethers or creating impressive meals for their families. However, if you’re able to cut back on the amount of time you spent in the kitchen, you can enjoy your food and your company far more. The SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer is perfect for people who are tired of putting all of their efforts into extracting juice from fruits when it should be an easy process.
With every order, you’ll receive the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer base model, one small cone for small citrus fruits, one large cone for larger fruits, a user manual, and a 12-month warranty. In comparison to other juicers on the market, you’ll truly appreciate being able to switch between a small and large cone, as it gives you the ability to juice plenty of different fruits without having to cut them to the ideal size.
- Squeezer Anti-drip Citrus Press for Squeeze Fresh Orange Lemon and Lime
Overview of Features
Several of the features of the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer include:
- Electric juicing head: The integrated automatic juicing head is powered by an 85W motor which gives you more than enough power to extract a lot of juice from a single fruit. It is also completely operated by an on/off function where you push down on the handle to start juicing and lift the handle to stop. There’s no need to worry about learning how to use several different adjustable settings, which makes it very user-friendly.
- Multiple fruit options: As mentioned, the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer offers both a small and large cone for juicing, which helps to make the machine more versatile regarding the ingredients you intend on using. You can work with anything from tiny key limes to giant grapefruits.
- User-friendly features: A couple of other features you’re sure to appreciate are the secure base and the anti-drip spout. With the secure base, you don’t have to worry about the juicer being moved around while juicing and the anti-drip spout can easily be flipped up to prevent any excess juice trickling onto your counter.
- Resilient and protective materials: With the combination of stainless steel and BPA free plastic, you won’t really have to worry about any harmful chemicals leaking through the juice. This also makes the juicer easier to clean.
- Adjustable power cable: Before or after the juicer has been plugged into the wall, you can easily adjust the length of the power cable with the help of the storage compartment at the base of the unit. This helps keep the juicer at a safe distance away from the edge of counters which is great for families with small children.
One issue that you might experience with the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer is that it tends to overheat if you’re working with more than six fruits in a single sitting. However, all you need to do is allow the machine to cool down for a few minutes and then start it up again to continue juicing.
Video Tutorial on How to Use the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer
As citrus juicers become more popular, there are plenty of comparable models available on the market. Some juicers offer a couple of additional features that you’re sure to use to your advantage, such as the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer.
A couple of the main differences between the two include:
- Pulp control settings: The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer gives you more control over the amount of pulp that enters the juice as you can choose between low, medium, and high pulp settings.
- Final-spin mode: In an effort to get as much juice as possible out of the remaining pulp, the Cuisinart model does one last spin to extract extra juice.
Aside from those two features, both the SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer and the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer are close in performance and ease of use. Choosing between the two is dependent on whether you are in need of any extra features or if you’re comfortable with a juicer that extracts juice as simply as possible.
Spending a lot of time and effort trying to get the juice out of a single fruit is something of the past, especially when you have an electric juicer at your side. There’s no need to worry about spilled juice on your countertops, trying to gather the strength to get through your last few fruits, or even missing out on a ton of juice hidden in the pulp of your oranges, limes, and lemons. The SOWTECH Electric Citrus Juicer is specifically designed to not only make juicing easier but to make it more fruitful as well.