Oranges and other citrus fruits are available all year round, but the best times to buy citrus fruits of all kinds in the United States are during the months of November to January. Freshly squeezed orange juice is gaining popularity in America, and more people now realize it supports and encourages a healthy metabolic rate. If you choose to make your own juice, it is recommended you obtain the best quality citrus juicer. Juicing oranges are easy, healthy and inexpensive.
Nowadays, the market is flooded with citrus juicers, and it may be hard to make the best choice. With all the options out there, you could have a look at the Westinghouse WJC1BGA select series electric juicer, the Jupiter commercial juice press and the Switol commercial manual citrus juicer press.
Westinghouse WJC1BGA select series electric citrus juicer
Westinghouse is a well-known brand. The company’s electric citrus juicer is a great way to create a nutritious drink and the appliance provides a small and large cone made of durable black plastic for juicing different fruit sizes. The sieve is made of stainless steel and is perfect for straining the juice. The juicer will allow you to enjoy the unique and tangy taste of fresh citrus juice.
With Westinghouse’s electric juicer you can juice grapefruits, oranges, limes or lemons while you keep an eye on the process. The transparent lid is a huge advantage offered by this device. The Westinghouse WJC1BGA select series electric citrus juicer is an excellent choice, and it will enable you to enjoy fresh juice daily from the comfort of your home.
Choosing the right citrus fruit for juicing is just as important. The best time to buy oranges and other citrus fruits in the United States is from November to January. An orange for juicing should have a smooth skin and surface. When picking up the fruit, keep in mind that heavy oranges are the ones with more juice. Westinghouse electric citrus juicer is the perfect tool for squeezing the juice out of the fruit.
- High quality stainless steel sieve to strain out everything but that much sought after juice
- Large and small extracting cones are included and expand the possibilities of citrus fruits you can try
- Transparent plastic lid provides an easy to way to keep an eye on exactly what is going on
- Great for making fresh squeezed juices to share with family, friends or just by yourself
- Power: 120v, 60w
- Small and large cone for juicing different sizes of citrus fruits
- The transparent lid makes it easy to keep an eye on the juicing process
- Easy and convenient to use
- Electric citrus juicer is made of stainless steel and high-quality black plastic
- Easy to clean
- Electric citrus juicer is heavy and tends to clog
Jupiter large commercial juice press by Focus Foodservice
The Jupiter commercial juice press is the perfect heavy-duty appliance. It is built for endurance with stainless steel and cast iron. The commercial press by Focus Foodservice is one of the most durable juicers available on the market nowadays. You can make juice for the entire family with the large press in minutes with its 2,300 press per square inch power-force.
The large cone can accommodate grapefruit, lemons, limes and oranges. The lever operates easily and does not require any muscle strength. The Jupiter juice press is well-made and quite heavy at around 16 pounds; therefore, it is best to find a permanent place for the appliance in the kitchen.
This remarkable juice press is great for beginners and experts. The appliance offers good stability while juicing. The cone and funnel are removable, making the machine really easy to clean. The funnel and cone can quickly be hand washed.
- Cast Iron construction with 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Removable strainer cone and funnel cup result in easy cleaning
- Enamel finish resists citrus acids, pitting and corrosion
- Wide base design and rubber suction cup feet allow for safe operation
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 7.25" x 27.5" (L x W x H)
- Jupiter commercial juice press is manufactured with stainless steel and offers great durability
- Easy to operate the press and lever
- Large cone can juice any size of citrus fruits
- The juicer is easy to clean
- The commercial press is quite heavy
Switol commercial manual citrus juicer press
The Switol commercial manual citrus juicer press is ideal for bars, fruit shops, restaurants and families who love making fresh citrus juice regularly. The juicer is easy and quick to use. It can extract every last drop out of the fruit in less than a minute. The press can accommodate larger fruits such as grapefruits as well as smaller-sized limes. However, not all citrus fruits are good for juicing.
Most Valencia oranges are grown in Florida, harvested from October to January, and used for commercial orange juice. Blood oranges are sweet and juicy with a dark reddish color and grown in Texas, California and Florida. Both these citrus varieties are excellent choices for making freshly squeezed juice with the Switol commercial manual citrus juicer press.
The manual citrus juicer press is easy to use. Once the fruit is cut in halves, you can place it with the cut side facing down on the strainer. The juice will flow down the strainer when you press the handle. The pulp and seeds will remain in the strainer.
Ensure to check and tighten the screws before using it for the first time. You have to insert the funnel and then the screen. Place a container or glass under the funnel. The freshly squeezed juice will flow into the container.
- Just Three Steps to Get The Juice - Cut the citrus in half，put the flat cut side down on the strainer,and press down the hammer
- Stop Wasting - Use the convenient and professional juicer to squeezes out every last drop of juice from oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, pomegranates and other fruit
- Easy to Clean - The stainless steel strainer is dishwasher safe,the rest parts could be wiped easily in seconds
- Pure and Delicious Juice - Unlike the electric citrus press, our manual juice presser won't rub the rind, so you can enjoy the good taste of the juice without bitter rind
- Wide Application - Our juice press extractor can be widely used for restaurants, bars, coffee hall, tea hall , family etc; It's also a great christmas gift for family or friends who like to drink juice
- Very easy to clean
- The strainer is dishwasher safe
- Extracts juice easily and quickly without a mess
- The press juicer is well-made and durable
- The strainer lets some pulp through
Not only is fresh juice delicious, it also encourages people to get enough fruit in their regular diet. Juicing citrus fruits are easy and inexpensive. Juicers can all extract the juice from the citrus fruits, but it is important to get the best quality citrus juicer for regular and frequent use.
The Westinghouse WJC1BGA select series electric juicer is a great way to get a nutritious drink. The Jupiter commercial juice press is the perfect heavy-duty appliance. The Switol commercial manual citrus juicer press is easy and quick to use. The Jupiter commercial juice press can accommodate grapefruit, lemons, limes, oranges and make juice for the entire family in minutes. The best quality citrus juicer is the Jupiter large commercial juice press by Focus Foodservice.