When it comes to choosing a juicer that is going to help you experience the true ease of getting the juice out of a wide variety of citrus fruits, you’re going to want to opt for a commercial unit.
Not only do they help you to spend less time preparing your juice, but they also take the effort out of extracting juice, which is essential for people suffering from hand and wrist fatigue.
In this guide, we’ll go over the top three best commercial citrus juicer models that you can get your hands on for easy juicing.
Best Commercial Citrus Juicer Reviews
1. Breville 800CPXL Juicer
Home cooks or professional chefs who are in the market for top-tier appliances from reputable manufacturers have surely heard of Breville. The Breville 800CPXL Juicer is one of their great-looking products that come with a one-year warranty.
There are plenty of features that you’ll love about the Breville 800CPXL Juicer, including:
- Quiet motor: There’s nothing more frustrating than dealing with a machine that makes more noise than it should, and this particular juicer has a specialized whisper-quiet motor.
- Active-arm juicing: With most electric juicers, you’ll find that you have to press the cut fruit down onto the reaming head manually, but with the Breville 800CPXL Juicer, you simply place the fruit cut side down and push down on the arm, allowing the machine to do all of the work for you.
- Coarse filter: To help get rid of most pulp and seeds possible, this motorized commercial juicer filters more pulp than ever before, and you certainly won’t have to worry about seeds.
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel
- Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
- 1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 11" x 9" x 18"; 1-year warranty
- Phenomenal for small and large fruit
- Easy to clean
- Very quiet operation
- Driveshaft may crack with too much pressure
- Internal pieces are plastic
The Breville 800CPXL Juicer is designed with the everyday user in mind, but it has the power necessary for preparing meals and beverages in a restaurant or catering environment.
2. Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer
If you’re not interested in using an electric juicer but still want to get as much juice as possible juice from fruits, the Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer is a great alternative. Let’s find out why.
The key features and desirable improvements of the Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer include:
- “Sure Grip” feet: As a patented technology, the “Sure Grip” feet are essential for making sure the juicer stays in place as you apply pressure to the handle and squeeze the juice out of fruits.
- 2000 pounds: Getting all of the juice out of the fruit is of the utmost importance, and with a single press of the handle, you’ll have the power of 2000 pounds without having to put in any effort at all.
- Acid-resistant: Maintaining the Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer is quite simple, especially as it is coated with a food-safe acid-resistant finish that prevents the enamel from wearing away after being exposed to citrus acids.
- Swinging drip cup: The most interesting feature of this juicer is that it comes with a juice cup that swings out and also helps collect juice if you aren’t using a separate container.
- Not recommended for big fruits: If you intend on juicing anything around the size of a grapefruit, the reaming head is too small for larger fruits which can cause juice to splash everywhere and the fruit to bulge out of the sides of the press.
- Rack and pinion gearing for more leverage. Stainless steel strainer cone and abs plastic funnel are easily removed for cleaning and sanitizing
- Stainless steel strainer cone designed for juicing lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, and pomegranates
- Multifunctional Removable Juice Cup Measure the juice of one lemon, lime or orange with the removable juice cup. It also collects the juice drippings while keeping the counter clean, but swings out of position when a juice cup is being used. 5. 5″ / 14 cm cup clearance provides ample room to place an 8-10 oz. / . 24-. 30 L cup for juicing.
- Maximum juice extraction the extractor arm exerts up to 2000 lbs. Of force to ensure maximum juice output with minimum skin oil and pulp residue
- Material the metal components, as well as the enamel finish, resist wear and tear from exposure to citrus acids
- Heavy and sturdy
- Easily presses on fruits
- Simple for children to use
- Won’t fit on a standard shelf
- Doesn’t strain 100% of pulp
The Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer offers a lot of power for a manual juicer, making it the perfect option between an electric juicer and handheld press with all of the benefits.
3. CO-Z Citrus Juicer
As another manual citrus press, the CO-Z Citrus Juicer has its own unique appearance with bright orange enamel in comparison to black or entirely stainless steel.
The array of brilliant features integrated into the CO-Z Citrus Juicer include:
- Solid construction: The vast majority of this juicer is made out of cast iron and stainless steel, ensuring that you won’t have to worry about corrosion if it’s not wiped clean right away.
- Internal strainer core: In order to get as much pulp and seeds out of the juice as possible, the internal strainer core is very useful. You can also remove the strainer and use the pulp for any other recipes you may have.
- Easy to use: The CO-Z Citrus Juicer is recommended for people who are dealing with hand and wrist fatigue as it gives you 2300 PSI strength to push juice out of many types of fruit without having to put a lot of effort into it.
- May tip over: Unlike other standing manual juicers, the CO-Z Citrus Juicer may tip if you don’t keep your hand on the back of the appliance to prevent it from tipping forward.
- 🍹【PROFESSIONAL QUALITY】: Solid cast iron construction with 304 stainless steel strainer ensures 100% safety and hygiene, this professional grade commercial juicer is perfect for restaurant and home use
- 🍹【GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR FRUITS】: Pulp and seeds are left in the strainer core, effectively separating from juice, so users can get the most juice possible out of oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits and more!
- 🍹【HIGHLY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】: Ergonomic rubberized handle can withstand 2,300 PSI strength; longer handle for additional leverage; heavy-duty base with suction feet brings superb stability
- 🍹【SIMPLE OPERATION & EASY CLEANING】: This commercial juicer is super easy to operate: just place your fruit in the device (larger fruits need to be cut in half) and press down on the handle, ready to enjoy fresh juice in a second; both cone and funnel parts are detachable & dishwasher safe, which makes juicer cleaning a breeze
- 🍹【GREAT ORNAMENT & COMPACT DESIGN】: The 27.5" tall press has a sleek design that looks great with any kitchen décor, and the unique compact design makes it super easy to store this juicer in most cabinets
- Produces low-pulp juice
- Great leverage from the handle
- Comfortable handle grip
- Some aluminum parts that can rust
- Needs to be held
- Only offers 98% press
The CO-Z Citrus Juicer does not just have aesthetics, but it also provides a sufficient amount of power to work through an entire bag of fruits to make anything from a pitcher of orange juice to margaritas.
The Final Recommendation
As someone on the hunt for the perfect commercial grade citrus juicer, you’re going to have to be a stickler for details to make sure your chosen device can withstand years of continuous use. With that being said, the Hamilton Beach 932 Juicer has plenty of resistant features that help it to not only feel like it’s high-quality but also to perform just as well as you would expect it to.
With its corrosion-resistant enamel, you’ll never have to worry about any toxic ingredients or oxidization entering your freshly pressed juice. You’ll also appreciate its sleek and modern appearance that makes it easy to fit into the aesthetic of any kitchen.
Even individuals who might be dealing with hand fatigue or wrist ailments will be able to squeeze their own fresh juice without having to rely on an electric juicer as you’ll be pressing down on fruits with 2000 pounds. This amount of weight not only makes it easier to juice but to get as much juice as possible.
In addition with the assistance of the patented Sure Grip feet, there’s no need to worry about your entire juicer tipping over as you start to apply more pressure to the handle. It will remain firmly in place, which is also great for kids who want to learn more about how to make their own juice.