If you are big into juicing, then an electric juicer might be the next product you are looking to invest in; but if you just want something practical that you can easily grab for those recipes that only require a splash of lemon, then a simple manual juicer is probably all that you need. And by simple, we mean easy to use, totally functional and super convenient, yet still able to extract enough juice.
Clearly, it’s not a practical solution for a whole pitcher of freshly made lemonade, otherwise you will quite literally be squeezing lemons all day! Of course, there are good and bad designs when it comes to manual lemon juicers as with everything in life, so we are going to run you through three of our favorite recommendations in the Best Lemon Juicer category. A good lemon juicer should be able to quickly extract juice and automatically strain out the pulp and seeds.
An inferior one will take you that much longer and be messier as you might need to squeeze and then additionally strain. With so much choice available, how do you ensure that you don’t make a bad decision? Well, that’s where we come in. We’ve spent hours reviewing all the top-rated citrus juices out there to come up with our short list of recommendations. We also prepared gallons of juice in the process and showed no signs of ever getting scurvy!
Best 3 Lemon Juicers
Below are our favorite juicers so read on to find out more details! See how they’ve made our lives more zesty, and how they can do the same for yours.
Joie Lemon Juicer
It’s all things bright and beautiful with this bold yellow-designed Juicer from Joie that looks a little bit like a baby’s bottle with the teat having been replaced by a giant lemon squeezing head! Ok, so that description probably didn’t do it justice as really, we think it’s kind of cute and it is the perfect size for squeezing not just lemons but all sorts of small citrus fruits that you might want to use to add a certain zing to your recipes.
The nifty design allows you to strain and squeeze precisely measured amounts of your citrus juice into the container below which not only conveniently captures all your liquid but also very cleverly indicates the volume too. It measures 1 tsp- 6tsp (or 1oz/ 30ml) so is ideal for anyone who is a keen cook, baker or cocktail maker!
The handy juice reservoir can then conveniently be used to store any leftover juice in the fridge that you might later want to add to a refreshing drink or use in a further recipe. It’s also BPA free and dishwasher safe to its quick and easy to use as well as being super easy to clean and maintain.
- Perfect size for juicing lemons, limes and small citrus
- Allows you to squeeze and strain measured amounts of lemon juice
- Clear juice reservoir with incremental measurements listed on the side measures from 1 tsp-6 tsp (1oz/30ml)
- Juice reservoir makes it easy to store leftover juice
- BPA free; dishwasher safe
- Squeeze and strain precise amounts of juice
- Fun, colorful and practical design
- Incremental measurement indicator
- Cost effective and budget friendly
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Detachable storage container
- The small container will only fit juice of 2 lemons
- The unstable base would benefit from suction grips
Bellemain Stainless Steel Lemon Juicer
Next, up on our Lemon Juicer review, we have a professional looking and performing stainless steel constructed Juicer from Bellemain. This is a superior unit with an ergonomic grip, and a silicone handle which makes it easy to operate even for those among with weaker hand strength. Nobody wants to experience unnecessary hand pain that can so often accompany poorly designed juicers. With this design, you will be able to maintain a firm and steady grip.
There’s a small integrated bowl attached that’s the perfect size for lemons and limes that features just the right sized holes to ensure that your liquid flows through, but pips and pulp stay behind. The unit also comes with reinforced hinges and reliable, robust levers that have been constructed to withstand regular use.
This Bellemain is made from only the finest and most robust quality stainless steel which makes it a top choice for professional bartenders. Even after you’ve used your juicer 100 times or more it will still look and be in immaculate condition. It’s rust and etch free, plus it’s also easy to clean. It is stylishly designed and conscientiously manufactured to last a lifetime.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH FOR PROFESSIONAL SQUEEZING: Say hello to the best manual juicer on Amazon. We devised the optimal bowl size, and added reinforced hinges, thick casting and strong levers-ready for workhorse squeezing marathons, so you're ready, too.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Nobody likes arthritic pangs from poorly designed juicers. Your hands will never run out of juice when using our thickly formed, silicone-bonded handles. They keep your grip strong and steady more than any other manual juicer on Amazon.
- STAINLESS STEEL PERFECTION: Enamel, aluminium or plastic juicers might be good for beginners looking for a single press, but you should demand more than something that chips or breaks after extended use. Bellemain juicers are 18/10 stainless steel so your juicer looks the same on the 100th day of making lemonade as it did on day 1-etch-free, rust-free, and simply marvelous.
- EASY TO WASH: Need some citrus for that salad? Want to tang up your company's steak or concoct the perfect seed-free refreshment? Use the juicer that keeps going..and going-give it a quick rinse between uses and when you're done toss it in the dishwasher, no worries.
- OUR EXCLUSIVE "100% NO-LEMON" GUARANTEE: Bellemain juicers are made to withstand years of professional use without aging a day. But if you're not in love with it for whatever reason, we'll give you a full replacement or refund-no questions asked.
- Maximum juice extraction
- Powerful and easy to operate plier motion
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Food safe
- Comfortable and ergonomic silicone handles
- Easy and effortless grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavier to handle than some similar juicers
- Over $20 which is expensive for a manual juicer
Westmark Limetta Press
Made in Germany, this Lemon and Orange Press in an attractive apple green color is super easy to use and even easier on the wallet! Westmark is recognized for their high-quality craftsmanship and production of household and kitchen gadgets, and this is a perfect example of why.
The Limetta Lemon Press features a non-slip base so that it will stay securely in place when you are juicing up your citrus fruits. With those well-defined and sharp ribs running through the cone, it ensures that every last drop of juice is efficiently extracted from your fruits, especially those lovely lemons! It’s entirely dishwasher safe and made of a sturdy and robust BPA free plastic. The base will capture up to 0.5 liters of juice which should be more than enough for a range of recipes and cocktail drinks. It is small, neat and the perfect press for all your essential lemon juicing needs.
- Highest Quality With Trend And Tradition Westmark of Germany is well known for its quality craftsmanship of kitchen gadgets
- As a specialized and reliable partner Westmark offers a wide range of practical and uncomplicated kitchen products designed to make cooking and life in the kitchen easier
- Products include spatulas, vegetable cutting & peeling gadgets, cheese slicers, meat hammers, fruit tools, fish preparation tools and scoops
- Safe, reliable and easy to use
- Attractive design in an eye-catching color
- Conveniently captures juice in the container below
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of plastic so will wear over time
Choosing the Best Lemon Juicer was never going to be easy with so much choice available, but we think we have delivered three fantastic but very different functioning designs in our review today, depending upon what your personal preference is. The Bellemain stainless steel style squeezer is certainly built to last and is a beautiful piece of quality engineering with the ergonomic grip silicone handles making it an excellent choice for anyone who might struggle with their hands.
The Westmark is excellent if you want a cheap, cheerful, and convenient juicer that easily captures your juice inside a fitted container below, whereas the Joie has a super innovative design and is great if you need to measure out juice quantities precisely. While the Bellemain is the most expensive on the list, for us it’s the best regarding its quality, durability and also those unique yet classic style features.