Electric juicers are becoming one of the most common kitchen appliances for home cooks and bakers to have in their cabinets, especially as they are designed to make juicing fruits and vegetables easier. Although they don’t have all of the same features as a heavy-duty juicer, they are far more convenient than handheld citrus squeezers or reamers.
The Juiceman Citrus Juicer is a great example of the quick and convenient juicing experience you’ll be missing out on if you don’t have one of these amazing devices at your disposal.
Juiceman Citrus Juicer
As mentioned, the Juiceman Citrus Juicer helps to make extracting juice from citrus fruits easier as it boasts a powerful motor and unique design meant to grab all of the pulp and juice out of an array of fruits. The primary purpose of this juicer is to give every user a faster and smoother experience while offering stability and safety while operating the device in an open kitchen environment.
One of the first things you’ll notice about the Juiceman Citrus Juicer is that it looks phenomenally impressive, especially when put up against other juicers on the market. Its sleek and stylish appearance makes it easy to fit into any kitchen, and with its clean and shiny white exterior, it offers a modernized appeal that you would expect from such a useful kitchen appliance.
Who Is This Product For?
Out of all of the benefits of using the Juiceman Citrus Juicer, you’ll love the fact that this unit is specifically designed to be incredibly easy to use, which is what makes it a hit with families with children. So, if you’re looking for ways to get your kids involved with helping around the kitchen while using safe appliances, this is the ideal juicer for you.
You would also fall in love with the Juiceman Citrus Juicer if you’re tired of spending a lot of time trying to get the juice out of lemons. Instead of having to roll the fruit, slice it, and then attempt to squeeze all of the juice out, all you have to do is cut and press. Not only that, you’ll also begin to realize that you’re getting far more juice out of a single fruit which is a better return on your investment.
Dealing with pulp is something that plenty of people would prefer not to do, especially for their beverages. No matter if you’re a professional bartender or if you simply enjoy making homemade orange juice, you’ll appreciate how this juicer specifically gets rid of as much pulp as possible when juicing. The best part is that the pulp is stored in a separate strainer so that you can choose to add it back into the juice or you can use it for other recipes.
There are a couple of things that are included with the base unit of the Juiceman Citrus Juicer, and they are specifically designed to help you get the purest and most delicious juice possible.
First, you’ll receive a pulp strainer that is ideal for catching all of the pulp and seeds for you to either throw out or use elsewhere. Second, you’ll receive two juicing cones for both big and small fruits, making it easier to cut the fruit and juice it with ease. Finally, you’ll also receive a drip-free spout which can easily be turned upwards to prevent any excess juice from dripping once you’ve finished juicing.
Overview of Features
A few of the most notable features of the Juiceman Citrus Juicer include:
- Dishwasher-safe: The main issue that people have with juicers is that cleaning them can take quite a long time, but with all of the dishwasher-safe parts that are inside of this juicer, you can easily disassemble it and have it cleaned for you.
- Auto-reversal: Every time that you press down on the fruit that you’re juicing, the Juiceman Citrus Juicer will automatically reverse its direction to ensure the most amount of juice is extracted from each half of the fruit.
- Pressure-activated on/off: Instead of having an on/off switch that you need to flip, the unit is powered by pushing down on the juicing head and releasing pressure.
- Pulp strainer: For more control over the amount of pulp that you have in the liquid, the pulp strainer is designed to collect all of the pulp from anything ranging from a grapefruit to a lime.
- Made of plastic: In order to make all of the parts dishwasher safe, you’ll notice that all of the removable components are constructed out of plastic which can be troublesome over time. For example, the clips that hold the non-drip spout in place will begin to wear down with daily use, causing the spout to break off after a couple of months.
Video Tutorial on How to Use the Juiceman Citrus Juicer
As another popular citrus juicer on the market, the BLACK+DECKER CJ650W is a great competitive model when compared to the Juiceman Citrus Juicer. With that being said, the BLACK+DECKER CJ650W has a couple of additional features that you might find more beneficial than what is included in the Juiceman model.
- Adjustable pulp control: If you’re someone who isn’t interested in having to add pulp back into your juice, you’ll love the adjustable pulp control on the BLACK+DECKER Citrus Juicer as it allows you to customize how much pulp makes it through the strainer.
- Measurements: In comparison to other juicers that simply extract the juice and pour it into a container of your choice, the BLACK+DECKER model comes with a removable measuring cup where all of the juice will be deposited. You’ll be able to easily read the measurements on the side of the glass, helping you to make sure you’ve extracted enough juice.
Designed with the everyday user in mind, the Juiceman Citrus Juicer is clearly a phenomenal choice for people who have been looking for an easier way to get the juice out of a variety of fruits.
In fact, it’s so simple that your kids can use it and feel like they have full control over creating their own healthy beverages. With plenty of great features such as pressure-activated power, cord storage, and auto-reversal for acquiring the most juice, there are plenty of benefits you’ll get from using this electric juicer.