Gourmia is an excellent commercial citrus juicer, perfect for lemons, oranges, pomegranates, apples or any other juicy fruit. The company delivers a high standard of engineering cooking tools for a healthy lifestyle. Gourmia, headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, has taken input and ideas from consumers and chefs to manufacture the best products.
The juicer is heavy and will not move around when you are using it. Four suction cups will secure the appliance onto any non-porous surface. Gourmia’s citrus juicer is a heavy-duty, durable and strong tool, perfect for daily use or for squeezing the odd lemon now and then. You will get the most juice out of your fruits effortlessly every time.
Gourmia GMJ9970 large commercial grade press and citrus juicer makes natural and healthy juice without much effort. The appliance, with its superior extraction ability, boasts cast iron and stainless steel with an elegant design. This amazing kitchen tool will squeeze every drop of juice from the smallest lemon to the largest grapefruit.
Advantages of Gourmia large commercial grade press citrus juicer
One of the great advantages of the Gourmia GMJ9970 is its four suction cups. The hand press citrus juicer will not tilt or move around when in use. Simply secure the appliance onto a non-porous surface and the suction cups will provide a strong grip.
The juicer is made of heavy-duty cast iron and stainless steel. Alloying agents, such as chromium, manganese, vanadium, molybdenum and titanium, help produce a strong and durable cast iron. The handle will therefore, not bend when in use. Stainless steel is made up of alloying elements such as aluminum, silicon, carbon, chromium, nickel and molybdenum. The metal alloy is resistant to rust. Not even the acidity of the citrus fruit can stain or damage the stainless steel or cast iron.
Gourmia GMJ9970 citrus juicer is perfect for extracting the liquids out of grapefruit, oranges, limes and lemons and other juicy fruit. The appliance will allow you to juice small and large numbers of fruit with no hassle. The stainless steel strainer will keep the pulp and seeds separate from the juice. You can enjoy pure juice without additional straining. Other advantages of the large press juicer include:
- The non-slip lever makes it easy to operate
- Hardly any preparation time is required for extracting juice out of the fruit
- Seeds and pulp remain in the strainer
- Can juice small and large batches of citrus fruits
- Cup and cone can accommodate different sizes of citrus
- Juice gets extracted without messing your hands
- The appliance is suitable for beginners and experts
- Removable parts are easy to clean
The large press juicer allows you to get almost all the juice out of the fruit. Place the cut side of the orange or lemon facing down on the cone in the cup and bring the handle down. The freshly squeezed juice will flow freely into the container or glass. With this kitchen appliance, you will enjoy serving fresh orange juice to friends and family. Another advantage is that all the removable parts are easy to clean.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR FRUITS: The ideal device with a strong squeeze if you're looking to get the most juice possible out of your oranges, lemons, pomegranates, or any fruit!
- SIMPLE MECHANISM: Place your fruit in the device (larger fruits need to be cut in half) and press down on the handle and you've got yourself perfectly squeeze juice to enjoy.
- HIGHLY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: With a cast iron base, cast iron handle, and stainless steel material you can be sure you're getting a long-lasting and highly durable product.
- SUCTION CUPS ON BOTTOM FOR EXTRA GRIP: Secure the device onto your kitchen's counter top or any non-porous surface with the included suction cups at the bottom with strong grips.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: The 27.5" tall press has a sleek design that looks great with any kitchen décor. And although large, it is narrow enough to store easily in most cabinets.
How to prepare citrus fruit for juicing with the Gourmia GMJ9970 press juicer
Freshly squeezed orange juice is good for the body and it offers many health benefits. The Valencia variety is the best and most popular orange for juicing. Blood oranges are sweeter and juicier than most varieties. The three types of Blood oranges include Moro, Sanguigno and Tarocco. Pick the oranges with more weight if you plan on juicing with the Gourmia GMJ9970 press juicer. Heavier fruit usually has more juice than the ones with less weight.
Lemon juice is a great addition to many beverage and food recipes. Meyer lemons are sweeter than most other lemons and is a popular choice for juicing. The fruit can easily be identified by its thin, smooth skin. Lisbon lemons are seedless and juicy. Mexican, Tahiti and Rangpur limes are very acidic and juicy. Key, or Mexican, limes are rounder, smaller and more yellow than most other limes.
Many people often roll the citrus on a countertop to break the membranes in the fruit’s flesh. Others will first freeze and then microwave the oranges or lemons for a few seconds before juicing. The rolling and microwaving is not necessary with the commercial citrus juicer, but it is a good idea to keep the fruit at room temperature for juicing. The pressure is enough to make the membranes burst and allow almost all the juice to get extracted from the citrus.
The Gourmia GMJ9970 press juicer will extract ninety-nine percent of the liquid out of the fruit. Simply cut the fruit in half, place it in the juicer and bring the handle down. The one-motion mechanism is easy to use. The suction cups will prevent the appliance from shaking, breaking or moving when in use. There is no special technique required to operate this commercial press. Experts and beginners can use this press juicer.
- Heavy-duty design
- Strong grip handle
- Durable cast iron and stainless steel
- Resistant to rust
- Four suction cups for strong grip
- Juice all sizes of citrus fruit
- The appliance offers no pulp control
If you are tired of peeling lemons and oranges when extracting juice, you may want to consider the Gourmia GMJ9970 large commercial grade press and citrus juicer. The peels of grapefruits and oranges contain oils that can cause bad indigestion. The acerbic oils of the citrus skin often mix with the liquid of the fruit during the extracting process.
For the best juice, without any of the bitter oils, seeds or pulp, Gourmia will not disappoint you. This amazing kitchen tool will squeeze every drop of juice from the smallest lemon to the largest grapefruit. The company delivers a high standard of engineering cooking tools for a healthy lifestyle.