Citrus juicers have established a strong presence in the United States. Over the years, orange and lemon juice have gained popularity in America. Nowadays, more households prefer freshly squeezed citrus juices.
Lemon and orange juicers have also become more popular and most people now have their own appliances to squeeze the juice out of fruit. The top supplying countries of juicer parts are China, Hong Kong and Thailand. A wide variety of options are available for electric and manual citrus juicer parts.
Citrus juicers are handy appliances for bartenders, restaurants and homeowners. There are various brands, and each one may have different parts. It is recommended to get a better understanding of the citrus parts and its functions. It will also make assembly and disassembly easier for you. Most juicers provide a user-friendly manual to guide you.
Some of the juicer terminology includes terms such as:
- Bio ceramic magnetic gears: Magnets situated in the center of a twin gear juicer.
- Blade: a high speed disc in a centrifugal juicer. The disc typically has sharp teeth and rotates.
- BPA: It refers to a health concern about a synthetic compound found in plastics. BPA-free is the healthy option.
- Centrifugal juicer: An appliance that uses centrifugal force to spin the blade. Juice passes through the filter holes.
- Citrus press: Mechanical pressing action, usually in a citrus juicer operated manually.
- Cold press juicer: Extract juice without additional heat being created.
- Foam strainer: It removes the foam
- Juice bowl: Container that collects juice.
- Juicing screen: It refers to the filter separating the pulp and juice.
- Manual juicer: A hand-operated juicer with a lever action.
- Masticating juicer: The appliance uses either gears or an auger to grind the fruit and squeeze the juice out.
- Pulp bucket: It collects the pulp.
What makes up the framework of a citrus juicer?
A citrus juicer consists mostly of a motor for making the parts move and a base housing that is the body of the appliance. Other essential parts of a juicer is the juice and pulp containers and latch arms for assembly and disassembly of the various parts.
Citrus juicer parts
Citrus juicer parts that do the squeezing, straining and cutting include:
- auger: a rotating blade that grinds and crushes the fruit
- basket or bowl: the juicer part where the citrus is being squeezed, crushed and juiced
- cover: the part preventing spilling while the juice is being extracted from the fruit
- cutter or grater: cuts, crushes and chops the fruit
- juice spout: a funnel for transporting the juice to the strainer
- nozzle: the homogenizing, flat or round nozzle is responsible for controlling pressure
- plunger: a tool for pushing the fruit down for juicing
- pulp spouts: it transports the unwanted particles, such as seeds, from the bowl to a special container
- spinning brush: it automatically cleans the basket or bowl
Citrus press parts are often available for specific brands, such as Breville and Kenwood. You can purchase parts such as a handle arm assembly, fruit dome, O ring, reamer, shaft cap, pulp filter, juice collector, rivet, spout, top cover, actuation gear, push shaft, minor pivot arm, spacer, micro switch and anti-water seal or gearbox covers from the manufacturers.
Parts for best citrus juicers
The top five citrus juicers in the United States are currently the Eurolux citrus juicer, Cuisinart CCJ-500 with pulp control, TrueCraftware 800CPXL stainless steel press, Breville 800CPXL and CitriStar electric juicer.
Cone replacement for Eurolux citrus juicer is available for ELCJ-1600s and ELCJ-1700s. Cuisinart offers a wide variety of accessories and parts, such as the gold tone filter, cutting assembly, large chopping blade, juicing cover, adjustable reamer and container with spout.
TrueCraftware commercial citrus juicer, made of cast iron, has detachable parts and can be replaced. You can get parts for the Breville 800 CPXL, including a juice collector with spout, pulp filter, Die Cast reamer, dust cover, O ring, dome with connector assembly and a handle arm. CitriStar parts and accessories include a juice collector, Tribest spring, small ream, juice spout with silicone stopple and ream cap.
Premium related products that offer replacement parts are manufactured by the company Oster. Large cone reamers, strainer and base can be obtained as replacement parts. The most popular items include the jar bottom cap, blender bottom cap, six-cup glass jar and sealing rings.
Other types of juicers may include Acme, Champion, Green Star, Green Power, Juicetree, Miracle, Omega, Ruby, Samson and Solostar. Many replacement parts may not fit if a juicer is older than ten years. Ensure to have the serial number at hand when you order citrus juicer parts.
Citrus juicer accessories and attachment
Citrus attachments for Kuvings juicers are currently available on the market. Juicing lemons, oranges and grapefruit are now possible with the slow extraction system. It is really easy to use. Simply press the citrus against the rotating auger and the juice will automatically be strained and flow into the pitcher.
You can transform your KitchenAid stand mixer into a great appliance with the citrus juicer attachment. The device fits all the mixers made by this manufacturer and can extract juice from small and large citrus fruits. The KitchenAid attachment offers three pulp screens and eliminates the need for a second kitchen appliance. Other accessories may include a tofu mold, twin gear, cleaning brush and foam strainer.
It remains important to keep the manual. You may want to check the serial numbers if you are in need of citrus juicer parts. Different types of brands do not all use the same replacement parts. Citrus juicers are handy appliances for restaurants, bartenders and homeowners. High-quality parts are often widely obtainable for different brands of juicers.
A wide variety of options is available for electric and manual citrus juicer parts. A juicer’s age is important when replacement parts are required. Always have the serial number of the appliance ready. It is recommended to get a better understanding of the citrus parts and its functions. It may also help you to assemble and disassemble your juicer parts easily.