Electric juicers are one of the most convenient kitchen appliances to have at your disposal, especially if you’re someone who frequently cooks with fresh juice or if you make your own juices at home.
By finding the best small electric citrus juicer, you’ll be able to store your new appliance absolutely anywhere in your kitchen and have easy access to it for all of your juicing needs.
Below are three models that we think would be worthy to buy.
Best Small Electric Citrus Juicers
1. Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer
There are plenty of benefits you’d get from using the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer, especially if you’re looking for a juicer that is going to perform equal to high-end models.
A couple of key features and desirable improvements of the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer include:
- Pressure activated: In order to start the juicer, all you need to do is press the cut side of the fruit against the reamer, and it will automatically begin juicing. To turn the unit off, simply remove pressure.
- Easy to clean: There are three detachable parts that you can remove for easy cleaning, giving you the ability to simply wipe the rest of the unit down with a warm cloth instead of submerging it in water.
- Two reamers: With your order, you’ll receive two different sized reamers (large and small) to give you the ability to customize your juicing experience. You can easily use the large reamer for oranges and grapefruits while the small reamer for limes and lemons.
- Power cord: The first desirable improvement of the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer would certainly be the length of its power cord, as you will have to be quite close to an outlet in order to have the juicer work.
- Motor gets warm: If you’re in a position where you’re working with several different fruits, you’ll find that the motor in the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer will automatically shut off once it gets too warm, leaving you to have to wait until it cools down.
- GET MORE JUICE IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME: When tested against higher priced juicers, the Epica delivered 18% more juice in a third of the time. Enjoy fresh squeezed juice for breakfast - even when you're on the run.
- STARTS AND STOPS WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: This juicer is as uncomplicated as they come. With one press, you can start and stop the automatic ultra quiet juicing. Fresh, healthy juice is only a touch away.
- JUICE FLOWS RIGHT INTO YOUR GLASS: Whether you want an entire carafe of juice or just one glass, you can have it your way. It's just as easy to juice enough limes for a dozen margaritas as it is to get grapefruit juice for one Seabreeze.
- RINSES CLEAN IN SECONDS AND WON'T CLOG I BPA FREE: Many juicers on the market are a pain to clean up - which makes you dread using them. The Epica has only 3 parts that rinse clean in seconds.
- TWO REAMER SIZES TO FIT ALL CITRUS FRUITS: Juice any kind of citrus fruit you want, from limes to oranges to grapefruits. Add the juice to cocktails, recipes, or drink it on its own. The fine mesh strainer won't clog with pulp.
- Quiet operation
- Sealed perfectly
- Removes all juice from fruits
- Short and difficult-to-store power cord
With the ability to get 18% more juice than a high-end juicer in less time, there’s no reason as to why you shouldn’t get your hands on this compactly sized citrus juicer.
2. Aicok Citrus Juicer
As another impressive small juicer for your kitchen, the Aicok Citrus Juicer offers an ample amount of power with its 100W motor and its quiet operation.
A few of the best features of the Aicok Citrus Juicer include:
- Micro mesh filter: In an effort to get the most pulp out of the juice and to make sure that every inch of the fruit has been juiced, the micro mesh filter helps you to collect up to 20% more juice than if you were using a competing model.
- Two reamers: Depending on the size of the fruit you’re working with, you’ll appreciate the two reamers (large and small) that are included with this unit, making it easier to get as much juice as possible.
- Pressure activated: Similar to most other small juicers, the Aicok Citrus Juicer is entirely pressure activated, meaning, you push down on the reamer to start it up and release pressure to power down the juicer.
- Dishwasher safe: Instead of having to hand wash all of the components of your new juicer, you’ll easily be able to throw them in the dishwasher so that they’re ready to use for your next juicing adventure.
- CITRUS JUICER ELECTRIC MATERIAL: BPA free food grade Brushed Stainless, AICOK citrus juicer made micro mesh filter to extract up to 20% more juice than other juicers. Powerful 100W for fast results. Enjoy a healthy fresh squeezed juice for breakfast, happier lifestyle all round!
- TWO REAMER SIZES TO FIT ALL CITRUS FRUITS: Juice any kind of citrus fruit you want, from limes to oranges to grapefruits. Add the juice to cocktails, recipes, or drink it on its own. The fine mesh strainer won't clog with pulp.Designed to extract a maximum amount of juice from your fruit while avoiding unpleasant pulp.
- USAGE IS EASY WITH THE AUTOMATIC ON/OFF FUNCTION: simply press the handle down to start and release pressure to stop，All parts are detachable for easy cleaning, removable universal cone and filter, Powerful 100W direct drive motor for faster results, effortless use and quiet operation.
- PREMIUM FEATURES: We designed our juicer with high quality in mind, Drip-stop Juice Spout and Brushed stainless steel design, Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts, BPA free, rubber suction cup feet for stability.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Aicok is different kind of Company that prides itself in providing the absolute best customer service , if you has any questions for this Citrus juicer and it is not suitable for you. Send 1 simple email to Amazon massage and received a 100% money back. (In fact, you do not need to send back).
- Safe for children
- Reamers are easy to switch
- Gets all of the juice out of fruits
- Doesn’t have non-slip feet
- Non-adjustable non-drip spout
By using the Aicok Citrus Juicer, you won’t feel like you’re missing out on the power of a high-end juicer, especially if you’re looking for a machine that will remove all of the flesh from the fruit in a matter of seconds.
3. Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer
As one of the most prestigious names in household appliances, you can guarantee that the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer is going to give you the performance you desire from a juicer that you might use every day.
A few of the key features and desirable improvements of the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer include:
- Detachable pitcher: Instead of using the base model of the juicer and then having the juice pour into a container of your choice, the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer comes equipped with a detachable pitcher with measurements on the side.
- Two reamers: Much like the other small electric juicers on this list, there are two reamers (large and small) included with your Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer.
- Included recipe book: As an added benefit, be sure to read through the full-color recipe book that teaches you more about a wide variety of different things that you can make with your newly cultivated juice.
- Noise level: If you’re not interested in using a juicer that is going to be the loudest appliance in your kitchen, this isn’t the ideal juicer for you as it is very noisy when used.
- Pulp and seed removal: For people who aren’t big fans of pulp, you may want to consider another juicer as this model doesn’t collect every piece of pulp and may let a few seeds slip through as well.
- Proctor Silex makes a $1 Donation to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for each unit sold
- Squeezes your favorite citrus fruits including oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit
- Take to table detachable pitcher with 34 ounce. capacity
- Full color recipe book included; contains recipes and tips for hosting your own lemonade stand
- 2 reamers with nested storage for large and small citrus fruit with pulp control dial
- Harvests every bit of juice
- Can be used unplugged
- Easy to use
- Very noisy
- Doesn’t remove all pulp and seeds
With plenty of interesting features and its ease of use, everyone in your family will be able to experience harvesting juice from their favorite fruits by using the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer.
The Final Recommendation
The most important thing to remember when searching for a small electric juicer is that you’re going to want an appliance that is built to last, especially if you’re someone who works with fruits on a daily basis. The best model that shows the most promise over a long period of time is surely the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer simply because its only disadvantage is the short length of the power cord.
With the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer, you’ll be able to cultivate more juice than ever before, helping you to make the most out of the fruit that you buy. Also, its two reamer sizes make it incredibly simple to work with a wide variety of different sized citrus fruits.
Another interesting feature of this juicer is the fact that it’s so simple to use that children and elderly adults can easily take advantage of it without having to learn the ins and outs of the device. With an easy, pressure-activated on/off function, you can guarantee that the whole family will love being able to make their own juice-filled recipes.