You may be searching for the best citrus juicer electric appliance to add to your kitchen arsenal. Who could blame you? The right electric citrus juicer can make your life easier and give you access to fresh juice at the touch of your finger.
There are plenty of citrus juicers to choose from and narrowing it down may be tough. So, here is a comparison of the top 5 juicers to help you sort through the mire of juicer offerings.
Having the right juicer for your needs may be the perfect way to start your mornings. This review of the best citrus juicers can point you in the right direction.
Top 5 Electric Citrus Juicer Comparison Chart
Best Electric Citrus Juicer Reviews
1. Eurolux ELCJ-1700 Electric Juicer
Eurolux’s ELCJ-1700 electric juicer is a sleek and attractive machine. This unit is powerful and easy to use. The well-thought-out design comes with matching functionality to make the Eurolux a potential great addition to your kitchen arsenal.
The ELCJ-1700 juicer features a stainless steel casing that houses a 160W motor. This motor is powerful enough to juice several fruits continuously without needing a cool down period.
Additionally, the juicer has a universal cone and filter. Both are removable for easy cleaning. The special suction cups under the base keep the machine stable on your countertop.
Next, the motor is pressure activated. This means that you don’t need to press a button to get the motor spinning. Simply press the fruit down on the reamer to start, and take your hand off to stop the motor.
Also, the spout tips up to prevent accidental drips and spills. You can even use the juicer directly on the breakfast table.
- NO EXTRA PIECE TO STORAGE 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction
- FILTER Integrated Filter captures pits for richer and cleaner juice extraction
- EASY PRESS rubber handle press with soft grip - stop and reducing pressure on the hand
- SUCTION CUPS prevents table surface marring and ensure secure base setting
- USAGE IS EASY The automatic on/off function makes juicing easy - simply press the handle down to start and release pressure to stop
2. Secura GS-405Y Electric Citrus Juicer
The Secura GS-405Y juicer combines a motorized reamer with the functionality of a press. The price is very competitive and there are extra features worth mentioning.
If you want to maximize the amount of juice you get from your citrus fruit, why not combine a motorized cone and a press? Secura did this with their GS-405Y model.
First, this unit comes with 2 juicer cones. You can use the small reamer for lemons and limes. The large reamer may be used for bigger citrus fruits like grapefruits or oranges. You may use the large size for pomegranates, too.
Additionally, this juicer offers solid performance from its premium 160W motor with pure copper rotor. The rotor is one of the most fragile parts in a motor so you definitely want a reliable one in your citrus juicer.
Secura extends a 2-year warranty for their electric citrus juicers. The customer service is very responsive, too.
Next, this Secura juicer helps prevent accidental spills and drips with its metal spout that locks into place. The juicer also has a 3-cup BPA-free container so that you can have your juice when you need it.
Finally, the juicer doesn’t have a pulp control. However, it does have a stainless steel strainer for pulp-free juice. If you prefer, you can spoon extra pulp into your glass.
- Comes with 2 dual juicer cones the small reamer juices lemons or limes and the larger reamer juices oranges grapefruits or pomegranates and the cones nest for easy storage when done.
- Precision pro drip-free metal spout locks in place so your homemade juice stays in the machine's easy to clean BPA-free plastic 3-cup container or slide the spout open and fill your favorite juice glass lemonade pitcher or juicing bottles.
- Enjoy pulp-free fruit juice filtered through the stainless steel strainer or scoop some pulp into your drink and power up your juicing benefits with fiber and additional nutrients.
- This Citrus Press combines the control of a manual hand-press juicer with the power of our 160-watt high-performance pure copper motor so you can enjoy fresh squeezed citrus juice for years to come - built to 120 volt North American Electrical Standards and ETL Certified.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior with a sleek squared design that adds beauty and style to any kitchen, this citrus press comes with a 2 Year Warranty
3. Big Boss Electric Citrus Juicer
Big Boss offers a variety of small kitchen appliances and gadgets for the discerning consumer. This boutique manufacturer offers an electric juicer that is easy to use and pleasant to look at.
First, the base for this electric juicer is stainless steel. It’s sturdy and relatively durable. It also has non-slip feet to keep it stable on counters and tabletops.
The large built-in juice container holds 27oz of liquid for easy collection. It also features a removable filter for easy cleaning. The juicer uses with a single size cone for all your citrus juicing needs.
Additionally, the one-lever operation makes the machine easy to use. To activate, simply place the fruit half on the reamer and press down to activate the motor.
Lastly, this electric juicer has a 160W motor, which is standard for this price range. It runs quiet for such as powerful motor, making juicing citrus a breeze.
However, if you need to contact customer service for replacement parts, you may run into problems. Since they don’t sell parts, you may have to replace the entire machine if something wears out.
- Big Boss Stainless Steel Electric Citrus Juicer
- 27 fl oz
4. Breville 800CPXL Citrus Press
Breville is one of the most recognized names in luxury household products. As you would expect, their 800CPXL citrus press is packed with features. Many budget-conscious buyers may be discouraged by the cost, though.
The 800CPXL is a commercial-style die-cast press for home use. The press portion of this machine has a soft-grip handle that’s surprisingly comfortable to hold and work.
Furthermore, the active arm system has built-in sensors. The sensors monitor the machine’s arm position and only safely activates the cone when the dome touches the fruit.
Next, this citrus juicer electric appliance is equipped with two stainless steel filters. These filters give you some control over how much pulp will go into the juice. Also, the entire casing is made of heavy-duty brushed stainless steel, which ensures a high level of durability for your money.
The stainless steel reamer also has multi-tiered fins. These fins are strategically positioned to juice citrus fruits efficiently. The cone can accommodate different sized citrus fruits. Its special design removes the fruit and pulp from the rind completely.
A drip-stop spout prevents accidental spills and mess. Stopping the flow of the juice while you are juicing is easy, too. Simply flip the spout up and the juice redirects to a reservoir instead.
Lastly, this Breville model features dishwasher-safe parts and a convenient cord storage. It also has a sturdy on/off switch.
In addition, it comes with a handy dust cover to protect your investment. Further protecting your investment, Breville offers a 1-year warranty for this electric citrus juicer.
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel
- Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
- 1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 11" x 9" x 18"; 1-year warranty
5. Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar Juicer
Looking for the best citrus juicer electric gadget? Tribest may have the answer. The CS-1000 CitriStar is a mid-range plastic unit that offers all the features you need for a great glass of citrus juice.
First, we should mention that the 50W motor is relatively weak in comparison to many others on the market. Yet, overheating the motor may not be as much of a problem as the motor is a high-torque model. And that’s why for home appliances and power tools, you can’t rely solely on the motor’s power rating. How the motor complements the rest of the design is far more important.
Moving on, this machine comes with a universal ream for all your juicing needs. It has one touch operation, too. The motor activates when you press the fruit down on the cone.
However, unlike many other electric units with a pressure sensor, this machine doesn’t stop if you put too much pressure on the ream. You are free to press away with confidence that your juicing flow won’t be interrupted. There is no need to fool around trying to find a “sweet spot.”
Another good feature on this juicer is its stainless steel locking spout. The spout also has high clearance which may prevent clogging issues.
The pulp screen is also stainless steel. So, you can collect the pulp and discard it as needed without having to worry about the eventual deterioration of the screen.
In addition, the unit is easy to use because the controls are simple and straightforward. Maintenance is simple as well with easy to detach parts. The power cord is also adjustable, so you may unwind just enough to reach the outlet without excess getting in the way.
Lastly, the CitriStar comes with a 1-year warranty. You know you’re covered just in case the worst should happen and you need parts replaced.
- Favorite citrus fruits to refreshing juices in a snap!
- Dimensions 8 W x 8 D x 9.5 H inches.Easy one-touch operation
- Juice pours directly into glass for continuous operation
- Allows maximum extraction from the smallest limes to the largest grapefruits
- Fine screen prevents clogging and is easy to clean
If you’re certain that you want an electric citrus juicer, as opposed to a manual, you may want the most convenient one on the market. But, what makes the best citrus juicer electric kitchen appliance?
Ideally, you want one that delivers maximum juice with little effort, including operation and clean-up. Affordability may also be a factor in your choice.
Taking everything into account, the best citrus juicer electric on this list is Tribest’s CS-1000 CitriStar. It delivers reliable citrus juice with ease. It’s equally easy to clean up, too.
Additionally, the pressure-activated motor isn’t as finicky as other models. That means it doesn’t stop just because you are exerting too much pressure, and your juicing rhythm won’t be interrupted.
However, if you prefer a model that uses both a press and a reamer, the Secura GS-405Y may be a good option. The price of this electric juicer is comparable to the CitriStar. Rather than pressing the fruit to the reamer by hand, though, the Secura gives you a single-handle press to engage the motor.
Additionally, the Secura includes a 2-year warranty. So if you are still undecided, the added security of a warranty may help you to decide.
Finally, everyone’s juicing needs are different, but if you want an electric citrus juicer you might as well go for convenience above all else. Be sure to pick one that yields the most juice with very little work. After all, that’s what you are paying for.